Introducing the Archive Collection, a compilation of General Conference talks, perfect for studying each new session of the most recent Conference! Starting with April 2020, including the complete text of each talk, footnotes, and wide margins, this is a brand new way to get the most out of your General Conference study!
• Sturdy yet flexible soft bound cover
• Multiple cover color options
• Smaller size (8.25x10.25") makes it easy for on-the-go study
• 2 inch margins, 213 pages, ribbon bookmark
• The same high-quality paper in all of our books
• QR codes at the beginning of each talk
• Speaker footnotes + topic index